I forgot to post about my 63′ daycharter power cat, Kai Oli Oli. I visited them December 3rd. I got to ride along when they practiced their man overboard drills. Oceanjoycruises.com/our-boat/
This partially built 42′ catamaran is for sale in California. The builder died. It also has a lot of tools.
“My brother, Tim Beyer, purchased your plans for a 42 foot Cruising Catamaran approximately 5 years ago. He has built the hulls, bridge deck floor and dagger board cases from plywood composite and fiberglass. It needs an interior fit out and rigging.
I would like to sell the partially completed project with the plans, all power tools, supplies and materials, and a 38 foot trailer that can haul the hulls.
My brother put his heart and soul into this catamaran and unfortunately died before he could complete it. Consequently I’m looking for a buyer who appreciates all the love and skill he invested in this boat!
His boat is currently located in King City which is an hour’s drive from Monterey.”
As you can see, it is almost built. CM developed plywood.
Sue at 650-493-6630
These sealable mattress sized vacuum bags work great. You can put parts as large as a mattress in them, run the vacuum for a couple of minutes and seal it. The vacuum was still intact the next day. Unlike the Ziplock Spacebags.
Mattress Vacuum Bag, Sealable Bag for Memory Foam or Inner Spring Mattresses, Compression and Storage for Moving and Returns, Leakproof Valve and Double Zip Seal (Queen/Full/Full-XL)
|List Price:||$35.99$35.99 Details|
|Price:||$23.99$23.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.00$12.00 (33%)|
- California King$26.99
|Fabric Type||100%, 5 Mil Thick Plastic|
About this item
- 100%, 5 Mil Thick Plastic
- ✅ 𝗦𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 – Compress your foam or inner spring mattress with vacuum seal technology to the original size it came packed to you. This makes moving and returning it super easy! Works with mattresses from Casper, AllsWell, Zinus, Tuft & Needle, Helix, Linenspa, Purple, Nectar, Leesa, etc.
- ✅ 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 – Mattresses can be a pain to move or return, they are big and bulky. By compressing the mattress you can save on moving costs by not having to rent a truck to move it. Just move it in your car for free!
- ✅ 𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 – The airtight seal protects your mattress against moisture, dust and dirt. With a double zip seal, this mattress bag ensures a good seal.
- ✅ 𝗥𝗘𝗨𝗦𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗚 – With proper care, this bag can be reused for multiple moves as it is made with durable components. This will save you a bunch of money in the long run.
- ✅ 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖 – This bag is made with durability in mind, it is 125 microns or 5 mil thick to ensure reliability.
The next morning we inserted the bow unit. Done.
And a look at the hull frim behind. The aft area will get smaller after the bulkheads are installed so the crew can walk into the hull.
And a side view to show how round the hull section is.
The next day the biaxial in the gutter had cured. Ready to fold it up. we got delayed as one of the cranes was too small and had to be enlarged.
The hull goes wild until it is put in the deck flange.
Next the gutter has structural bog and biaxial roving placed in it. Shown is Matthew’s biaxial roving impregnation device. Cool. It worked pretty well.
Next the two hull halves were wired together with zip ties.
I got to spend three days in Sarasota helping build a 48′ cat hull.
the first picture shows what the panels we will use look like.
I have been tempted to walk away from this job more than once. I decided I could warp the hulls enough to carry 700 kg of motors. 1543 lbs of outboards. It is for daycharter out of Miami but they didn’t know the USCG would require railings. I’m at version 21 now.
I am doing this 55′ foam/glass powercat for a repeat customer. I don’t know what is wrong with the windows.